This is my beautiful little baby bean! Yesturday I went to my first baby ultrasound to see my beautiful baby for the first time. Seeing my baby on the ultrasound screen totally took my breath away, I was all smiles. I couldnt cry because I was so excited. We couldnt hear the heartbeat, but we did get to see it on the screen, moving 160 beats per minute. Baby was so excited, and was kicking its skinny little legs all over the place, although I couldnt feel a thing, the doctor told me that I would feel it later on when the baby is bigger. This was by far the most amazing thing that I have ever seen in my life.
The doctor also did some measurements and determined that I am further along than I thought. I am now 15 weeks today and my little one is the size of a navel orange. My baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints- which we saw! Baby is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though I still can't feel the movements. While at the doctors I also made an apointment for my next ultrasound in just 4 weeks, when we will get to know the baby's sex! Im so excited!
Thank you God for giving me a Jeffrey a beautiful & healthy baby.
How wonderful for you! I'm guessing girl. I can't wait for you to start feeling her move. Enjoy every moment of this amazing journey.
ReplyDelete