Baby: Week 16
Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean
the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes
and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming
I cant wait until March 8th when I find out the sex of my baby! I am totally obsessed with my "monkey" to be and cannot wait to be a mommy! Jeffrey says that I have been taking extra care of him- like a mom- and its so cute that my "mom-like" traits are already showing. Im totally obsessed with this little one and think about it all the time. Im so ready to meet my monkey and see what it looks like and see what its personality is like. Its safe to say that this little baby has completely CHANGED my life! It just seems like the things that used to be important to me, just aren't anymore. All I want is to have a healthy baby and be a little family with my bestfriend, Jeffrey. The funny thing is that I never imagined myself with a baby at this age, I just imagined I would have them later in my 20's. But I know that God has had this planned out for me and im ready for this challange. I know that people say that babies are a lot of work but im so bored in my life right now that there could not be a better time than this. I know that my life has been preparing me for this time and everything has happened for a reason. I just cant wait for this next step in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment