Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Morning with the Rooster


Its early this Friday morning and when I get up with Jeffrey, it seems like Im up with the rooster. Speeking of which, I absolutley adore and cannot wait to own many chickens of my own. Waking up early in the morning and going out to gather the eggs with my little Braiden seems like so much fun. Its a little dream of mine- to live on a little farm tucked away somewhere quiet and peaceful.

So looking back at my week, it went by really fast. I watched the neighbor's little 6 month old boy-which always keeps me busy and Danni and I played hairdresser and have given my little sister-Cora and I some cute new do's.  Pics to come soon. But since yesturday I have not been feeling all that well. I hope that I am not catching some kind of cold or bug but I have been feeling pretty exhausted and drained. Im really looking forward to this weekend though-sleeping in with my sweetheart, snuggling and making a big morning feast, our Saturday ritual and Church on Sunday.

As for my Pregnancy, everything is going good. I will be 23 weeks tomorrow and my belly button has almost popped out, lol. Little "monkey" is still moving like crazy and I have not gotten solid sleep in a couple weeks. But other than that Ive been really happy this trimester (2nd) because I feel pretty normal. I cant believe in just 4 short months I will be holding my little man- its very surreal. But while I wait, I talk to him and his Daddy talks to him and we tell him how much we love him and how we cant wait to see him. He is such a little monkey, he loves bananas, he does flips whenever its time to go to bed and he loves music, especially at church. I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment