Friday, March 25, 2011

My little man has captured my heart

Your Baby: Month 5

Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop

22 Weeks Tomorrow!
Wow, I cant believe how fast this has come. I feel like just yesturday I was living a life baby-free with no worries of the world. I would defently not trade this for anything and am so greatful for God's blessing to Jeffrey and I. I am so excited to be an amazing mommy to a little baby boy and I'm anxious to meet my little man. Little Braiden Alan Vaughn- I cannot wait to kiss you, hug you, love you, and give you everything you need to be an amzing little man in this world!

He defently knows when mommy is ready to go to sleep, because he is just getting up for the day. He kicks and rubs and turns around all over the place. I find myself waking up every morning at 4 or 5 when he is doing his cartwheels. So sleep has become  a little dificult between "monkey" moving and my lower back pain.

This morning, at about 5:30 when Jeffrey was leaving for work, I ate a banana for a snack before I went to bed and Little Braiden LOVED it! I wasnt able to go back to sleep until 7am when little man finally calmed down. I have recently been having an obsession with bananas and little "monkey" has too evidently.



1 comment:

  1. He's getting you ready for the interrupted sleep to come. :o) July will be here before you know it. Can't wait to meet your little man. xoxo

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete