Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wow, what a life!

My Name is Nicole Vaughn. My life has been a little crazy latley. I recently got married to Jeffrey Vaughn, I am expecting my first baby, and Jeffrey and I are trying to buy our first home. Although at times my life seems a little more than i can handle, I have faith in God that he will get us through any obsticle that he throws at us.

I have been recently unemployed, in which has been pretty devestating. But Thank the Lord for Unemployment- wich has helped out soooo much!

Jeff is transitioning into a new job at a new trucking company and although he will not be home as much, he is picking up my slack and making enough money to support this family of 3. He will also be getting benefits and a retirement, which is music to our ears.

Well our Saturday ritual- grocery shopping- is calling our name!

No comments:

Post a Comment