I am now 37 weeks and 4 days with only 17 more days to go and I am so ready to have this baby. I feel like I have been pregnant forever, which over 9 months is a long time, lol. Bean and I are more then ready to meet our little man and cant wait to see what he looks like. We have been overhauling the house, getting it ready for little Brady. Our nursery is 99.9% finished; Jeffrey assembled his crib, refurbished his little red dresser, put together his cubie, hung shelves and put new curtains up. His room theme is a mixture of sock monkeys and red, white and blue- Its super cute! The only thing else that I need is a rocking chair to rock my little prince in :]. Pics to come soon.
Last week I went to the doctor and measured 1 cm dilated with 50% effacement- which is right on track! So today I have another appointment to see how far I have progressing since I only have 2 more appointments until my due date!
I have packed my diaper bag, I am almost finished with my emergency bag and I have placed sticky notes in the house to let Jeff know what to grab last minute when I'm in labor, lol. My Bean is such a champ and has been very compassionate during this last, uncomfortable stage of pregnancy. He is my nurse, my helper, my everything and I am so thankful for him :]. He is going to be such a great Daddy and he talks to little Brady everyday.
Also, within the last month we finally got a second vehicle! Yay! We got another little car. A white ford focus that is going to be the "mommy-mobile" :] We new we needed a second car sooner than later for taking little Brady to doctor appointments as well as my doctor appointments and one car was just not going to work for both Jeff and I. So I am very happy with my new wheels :] Its a manual and gets 35mpg! Love it!
Well, off to get ready for my doctor appointment- lets see if little Brady wants to meet us soon!

Hello my love, I wanted to tell you how much I love you and that your blog is amazing. I truly cant wait to be a daddy to little brady. You have amazed me on how much of a wonderful wife you are and how you are already being a wonderful mommy. And I appreciate you for that. I know we have had some differences over the past several months and struggles in life but I know you are the person I want to raise little braiden with. I love you more than words can express. And I promise to always love you and brady and to always protect you both. I will always provide for you. Im so happy to be a family and to raise brady together. Stick by myside and enjoy this precious moment together, cause before you know little brady will be all grown up and it will just be mommy and daddy. I want him to see our love for each other. Thank you for being my bestfriend. Love beaner.
ReplyDelete